Statement of Purpose:
The purpose of the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy is the professional education of medical doctors, medical students, health practitioners, existing homeopaths, and also those from other diverse areas of education and (medical) science in order to become effective Classical Homeopaths, according to the principles of its Founder, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
Mission Statement: As a paradigm of distinguished and superlative education in genuine Classical Hahnemannian Homeopathy, the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy advocates premier excellence in instruction to establish and foster leaders in the homeopathic community who are dedicated to this scientific art of healing in order to:
- Become practising Classical Homeopaths,
- Gently restore the sick to health and alleviate the suffering of others,
- Establish respectful and compassionate standards for patient treatment and care,
- Promote the Science of Homeopathy,
- Contribute to research in the efficacy of Classical Homeopathy,
- Facilitate the advancement of classical homeopathic education within our associated alternative and conventional medical communities.
- Nurturing the Student Homeopath and Continuous Support of the Practitioner
- Spread the Values of Classical Hahnemannian Homeopathy
- Respect for All Humanity without Ego and without Bias